Getting paid soon, but want the equipment sooner?
- Afterpay is a payment option at BINTEL that allows you to split your purchase into 4, easy to manage payments.
- There is no interest on Afterpay purchases.
- As an example, if your order comes to $400, Afterpay will charge you $100 four times with each payment a fortnight apart.
- Simply select Afterpay as a payment method during checkout on the BINTEL website . You’ll be taken to the Afterpay page or app where you’ll be asked to login to your Afterpay account. If you don’t have one, you’ll have the option to create an Afterpay account.
- You will need to be at least 18 years old and have a credit card to create an Afterpay account.
- You can use Afterpay for purchases including shipping ranging from $55 to $2000 depending on your circumstances. Please note that you cannot use Afterpay to purchase gift certificates.
- If you do not see Afterpay as a payment option at checkout it might be because your total order value is over $2000.
- You’re not limited to just one Afterpay order at BINTEL. You can place as many orders as you like as long as the total amount owed is within your total Afterpay account limit.
- Afterpay is used to pay for the full amount of your order, so you can use it to pay for multiple items on the same order.
- You cannot add additional items to an order you’ve completed using Afterpay. You’ll need to place another order to do this.
- Afterpay does not allow you to split payments across several payment methods on the same order.
- We accept Afterpay in store or online, however we cannot accept Afterpay for orders made over the phone.
- Refunds for returns on Afterpay orders are returned to your Afterpay account.
- This is general information on Afterpay only. There’s further information on Afterpay located here – https://help.afterpay.com/hc/en-us
Want to know more?
Just select the Afterpay option at the checkout and follow the prompts. Let us know if we can help with Afterpay or any other payment method at the checkout!