Three filters in one!
The Astronomik ProPlanet 642 BP will give you three filters in one single product! Depending on your camera, the Astronomik ProPlanet 642 BP IR is a great tool either for daylight IR-imaging with your digital camera, or it will reduce seeing effects and enhance contrast when used for lunar and planetary imaging. Additionally, it can function as a very good and low-priced H-alpha Filter for getting started in Deep-Sky Astrophotography.
1: Daylight IR-imaging:
- contrasty images with a great rendition of colors
- Clear “Wood-Effect” images
- Eliminates ‘Hot-Spot’ gained from exposures in longer IR!
- Only short exposure times required, about the same as normal VIS-imaging
- The perfect choice for IR-Videos
2: High-resolution lunar and planetary imaging:
- short exposure times
- effective reduction of atmospheric distortion
- enhanced contrast
- no ghosts and excellent sharpness due to blocking longer IR
3: Deep-Sky Astrophotography of H-alpha regions:
- excellent transmission of the H-alpha line at 656nm
- about 40nm FWHM with astro-modified DSLRs
- amazing contrast under lightpolluted skies or moonlight
- low priced filter for getting started in H-alpha imaging