- Sensor Type: CCD – Sony ICX814
- Horizontal Resolution: 3380 pixels
- Vertical Resolution: 2704 pixels
- Pixel Size: 3.69 µM x 3.69 µM
- ADC: 16 bit
- Readout Noise: 5e- typical value
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed, with embedded hub
- Power: 12v DC 2A
- Maximum Exposure Length: Unlimited
- Minimum Exposure Length: 1/1000 s
- Cooling: Termoelectric set point with max ΔT=-38°C
- Weight: approx. 900 gr
- Backfocus: ~27mm
- Exclusively as mono
Convenience of use has been key during the design. The Atik One also features an internal USB hub and accessory power port, so that you can keep the cable clutter under control. Only 2 cables for your imaging gear! In addition to this, two 1/4” tripod mounting holes are available, to give you more options for mounting the camera, other accessories, or for managing the cables.
The 5 position integrated 1.25″ filter wheel features a mechanical roller for filter location ensuring the highest levels of reproducibility image after image. The filter wheel is natively controlled from our software or has an Ascom driver for 3rd party programs. To make filter changing less of a chore the camera comes with a tool to allow filters to be loaded without opening the camera.
Atiks own capture software (Artemis) is included for camera control and data acquisition, and plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart and Maxim DL.
Dawn image processing software is also included.
- Pentium IV PC with 512MB RAM
- Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8 (not RT)
- CD-ROM drive
- USB 2.0 port
A universal (110-230V) power adapter is optional.