The Aero2 PRO video travel tripods are the most compact and lightweight that we offer. Best suited for small camera rigs, the newly designed S2PRO video head can support up to 2.25kg. The reverse folding tripod legs allow the tripod to be compact for travel and the flat base S2PRO video head is removable. The centre column includes a leveling adapter so that the head can be leveled independently without having to adjust the tripod legs. In addition to being a tripod, one of the legs can be unthreaded and joined with the centre column to become a fully functioning video monopod.
The S2PRO is a removable flat base fluid effect video head with both pan (left to right) and tilt (up & down) controls for smooth and precise camera movements. The S2PRO video head is equipped with a sliding quick release plate and safety stop, which enables perfect camera balance and speedy set up and removal of your camera. The unique leveling column provides fast and accurate leveling, a necessity to keep your horizons straight and level during horizontal pans. The integrated bubble level assures perfect alignment.
Supplied with a padded carry case for the ultimate in travel convenience.
- Also a Monopod – The detachable leg and centre column combine to create a full size video monopod.
- 60mm Video Head – The S2PRO is a 60mm flat base (will pair with 75mm half ball) video head with fixed tilt drag, pan drag, tilt lock and pan lock.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.
- 2.25kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- Product Height : 53.5cm
- Product Weight : 2.13kg
- Leg Material : Aluminium
- Spider Material : Magnesium
- Leg Sections : 4
- Leg Lock Type : Flip Lock
- Maximum Payload Capacity : 2.25kg
- Maximum Height : 165cm
- Converts to Monopod : Yes
- Base Mount Thread : 3/8″-16
- Forward Tilt Range : 0°-70°
- Back Tilt Range : 0°-90°
- Drag Control : Fixed
- Pan Lock (Video) : Yes
- Tilt Lock (Video) : Yes
- Pan Drag (Video – Fixed, Stepped or Continuous) : Fixed
- Tilt Drag (Video – Fixed, Stepped or Continuous) : Fixed
- Counterbalance (Video – # of Steps or Fixed) : Fixed
- Panning Range : 0-360°
- Separate Panning Lock : Yes
- Quick Release Plate : QR2PRO
- Quick Release Camera Thread Size : 0.25
- Quick Release Plate Lock : Yes
- Quick Plate Safety Mechanism : Yes
- Bubble Level : Yes