- 9.25” (235mm) f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain includes StarBright XLT coatings for better light transmission
- 33% more light gathering than a 8” telescope without the weight of the 11” optical tube
- 6×30 optical finderscope for locating alignment stars
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction eliminates recurring track errors from the worm gear.
- Autoguider port for long exposure imaging
- Motors offer improved tracking performance & provide more power to overcome load imbalances
- Updated industrial design offers more rigidity, less flexure and improved aesthetics
- Design allows viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference from the motors housings
- Improved latitude range. Can be used between 7 – 77 degrees latitude.
- NexStar+ hand control offers multiple language programming (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
AUD Price shown includes GST
GST is removed at checkout for NZ