The FX Series controllers are our heavy-duty “Prosumer” models with 4 individual adjustable heater ports and programmable power supply suitable for powering popular DSLR cameras. The new DigiFire FX and FX-PRO models have all the features of our former DigiFire 8 and 12 models, plus some impressive new improvements.
Both models feature:
- New OLED Graphic Display which displays all settings at a glance.
- Built-in Voltage Meter
- Heavy-Duty, individually adjustable power output for up to 4 heaters.
- Built-in 8V DSLR Power Supply. Just add our DSLR Battery Adapter and power you DSLR from the Dew Controller. †
- 2 DC Accessory Ports
- 1 Port 12V up to 7 Amp output
- 2nd port programmable for 12V OR 8V (DSLR Camera Power). Up to 1.5 Amp output
- 15 Amps total power (max 7 Amp with Cigarette Lighter Plug).
- Dimmable lights! In fact, after 2 minutes, they shut-off! Pressing 1 of the 2 control buttons will “wake-up” the lights again, or you can also set the lights and graphic display to remain ON
- User Changeable Cord. We strongly recommend you “ditch the Cigarette Lighter Plug”. Chose you own or add our Anderson Power Pole plugs to get all 15 Amps the unit is capable of delivering.
- Cord Management – Power other devices using the 2 DC Accessory Ports. For example, our 12V USB Hub.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off – A Kendrick Standard that saves your battery from permanent destruction.
- NEW>> Disable Low Voltage Cut-Off. We don’t recommend it, but if you want to drain your battery beyond repair it is now possible.
- Reverse Polarity Protection