- Superb light transmission due to Fujifilm’s unique SUPER EBC FUJINON multi-coating
on all light-transmitting surfaces including the lens elements and prisms.
- The ED lens elements effectively control the chromatic aberration and
prism coating for a superior image resolution as well as contrast.
- This also allows for a much brighter field of view.
- The placement of nine lens elements in seven groups controls
distortion across the entire view from the center to the edges.
- Water and fog proof structure*1 housed in a robust magnesium-alloy body.
- Water-repellant coating on both objective lenses and eyepieces.
- Optical filters*2 such as PL filters and nebula filters can be used
by fitting these into the front side of objective lenses.
- Premium design features such as metal texturing amplifies users’ senses and operability.
- A slip-resistant elastomeric material and ergonomically-engineered easy-grip
body shape allows for excellent stability when held in your hand.
- Long eye-relief for easy use even when wearing glasses.
- The 7x50WPC-XL has a high-precision built-in compass with maximum
error of ±0.5°. The scale can be used to identify the object’s direction,
measure distance, and determine the size of the object.
- The compass is global, accurately measuring direction in both northern
and southern hemisphere.
- The compass has an internal light to view scale during the night.
AUD Price shown includes GST
GST is removed at checkout for NZ