The TECHNO-STABI Compact series comes with a high magnification vibration correction feature, providing a steady image at 12x.
- Compact and lightweight with a stabilization correction of ±3 degrees.
- Ideal in a variety of settings, including concerts, theme parks, and bird-watching.
- Stabilization activates with a shift switch, providing effortless control during prolonged use.
- Provides sharp image at a high magnification without the use of a tripod.
Fujinon TECHNO-STABI binoculars brings the latest tech to stabilise and correct images.
Image High power doesn’t need to mean shaky views.
If you’ve ever needed to hand hold higher power binoculars, you’ll know hard it is to keep them steady, especially for long periods of time. It’s even hard on a bumpy surface or on a boat. Now with the Fujinon TECHNO-STABI binoculars from BINTEL, forget for the shakes and enjoy the views!
You’ll get to see high-power 12 times magnification views of birds, nature, sports, and concerts without the need for a tripod. Get in close but without the handshaking that sometime accompanies higher magnification.
The prism in the gimbal system is constantly stabilized when the electronic gyro sensor detects vibration, providing vibration correction at a wider range of angles than any other system. Views through the Fujinon TECHNO-STABI binoculars will be much steadier and clearer when you’re on the go or need to follow a moving object.
Waterproof and dustproof
They’re also a perfect companion for boating – the image stabilisation keeps distant view in focus even with the deck rocking under your feet during bumpy conditions. A bit of a splash or even if they fall into water won’t harm Fujinon TECHNO-STABI binoculars.
Long life battery power
Fujinon TECHNO-STABI binoculars run for hours on end off either standard AA batteries that can find anywhere or rechargeable batteries. If the batteries go flat, you can still use the binoculars. It’s just the image stabilisation that stops working.
|Objective diameter (mm)
|Field of view (°)
|Apparent field of view (°)
|Field of view at 1000m (m)
|Eye relief (mm)
|Minimum Focus Distance (m) *2
|Weight (g) (w/o Battery)
|Adjustment range for interpupillary distance (mm)
|Dioptric adjustment range (±mm)
||AA×4 or Ni-MH×4
||−10℃ – +50℃
- *1 Apparent field of view based on ISO14132-1:2002
- *2 MOD may differ depends on the viewer’s sight in case of Individual focus.
- *3 Do not mean it can be used in water.