Helium MX400 Tripod
180kg capacity with fully extended legs
227kg capacity with legs retracted
Anodised Red to match your Paramount
Suits MX+ and MX6 series Paramounts
The Helium MX400 Red Tripod is ideal for portable Paramount use and is available for the Paramount MX+ and MX6 models:
- Provides a stable platform for all your equipment
- Helium MX400 has a maximum payload capacity of 180 kg when the legs are fully extended, or up to 227 kg capacity when the legs are fully retracted
- Allows eyepiece placement at a convenient height with an adjustable height range Helium MX400 from 61cm to 100 cm.
- The ultra-portable and lightweight design weighs in at 14kg
Helium MX400 Features
- Simple and intelligent mechanics permit the legs to be expanded or collapsed in seconds and produce exceptional stability at all heights
- The top plate rotates 360 degrees for hassle-free polar alignment in azimuth.
- A wide range of coarse leveling adjustments can accommodate gently sloping surfaces.
- Fine-level adjustments help achieve the optimal level
- Swiveling feet can be fit with spikes or other third-party commercial tripod feet based on your observing site (grass, wood, concrete, gravel, etc.)
- Built-in bubble level helps quickly get the top plate horizontal.
- The 6061 aluminum tripod legs are red anodized with black anodized aluminum structural components (top plate, feet, etc.)
- Large tray between the legs conveniently stows your eyepieces and other equipment
- Legs accept many off-the-shelf tripod feet (including spikes, and wide rubber pads) to optimize coupling to the observing surface
The result of these innovative features is an exceptionally stable and readily portable imaging platform that can be quickly set up on any surface, leveled and aligned with the celestial pole, and easily taken down each night.