Upgraded from SkyTrackerTM, the Pro is more compact, small enough to fit on your palm, better precision, silent tracking, it even has a built-in rechargeable power source that runs for up to 24 hours of continuous operation.
Upgraded from SkyTrackerTM, the SkyTracker Pro is more compact, small enough to fit on your palm, better precision, silent tracking, it even has a built-in rechargeable power source that runs for up to 24 hours of continuous operation. The improved precision polar scope maintains a fine engraved reticule, now features adjustable illumination with eight brightness levels. Using with our smart phone app, quick and accurate polar alignment is just a joy.
The SkyTrackerTM Pro features four tracking rates, 1X or sidereal, 1/2X for sky and landscape, solar and lunar. All 4 tracking rates work in both northern and southern hemispheres. We have also added a quick slew mode with both forward and reverse to help quickly reframing your image without disrupting the cameras position.
We have made big improvements on the SkyTrackerTM Pro’s removable alt-azimuth base, which features a precision bubble level, degree markings for the altitude and a built in post for the azimuth control. You can also mount the SkyTrackerTM Pro head (without the base) directly to any standard photographic tripod with 1/4” or 3/8” threads. The SkyTrackerTM Pro is certainly a must have tool for any photographer interested in astroscape or wide field astrophotography.
- All metal structure with ABS covers
- Attaches to a camera tripod with 3/8” or 1/4” threads
- Accepts cameras weighing up to 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Silent tracking for smooth camera motion, perfect for long-term exposures
- Detachable alt-azi base with fine latitude and azimuth adjusters for easy polar alignment
- Reversible mounting post for both 3/8” and 1/4” threaded ball head mounting
- Includes iOptron AccuAlignTM dark-field illuminated polar scope
- Adjustable polar scope illumination with eight brightness levels
- 4 tracking speed (1X, 1/2X, solar and lunar). 1X celestial tracking for imaging the sky and stars;
- 1/2X tracking speed for imaging both the starry night and the landscapes at the same time
- Quick slew (180X max.) for camera framing adjustment
- Operation in both northern and southern Hemisphere
- Built-in rechargeable battery with Micro USB port for power and charging
- Upto 24 hours of operation (20°C)
- 1/4″ – 3/8” thread converter included
- Padded carry bag included
- Optional Ball head available separately
- Optional Tripod available separately
- Optional Counter weight balence kit available separately
- SkyTrackerTM Pro camera mount
- Alt-azi base (installed)
- AccuAlignTM dark field illuminated polar scope
- Brass 3/8” and 1/4” threaded ball head mounting post (installed)
- Padded carry bag
- Micro USB charging cable
- One Year Limited Warranty (90 days on battery)