The new Leica TRINOVID 7×35 binoculars are a tribute to the iconic glass of the 1960s. Shapely, slim and elegant in classic binocular design featuring black leather, they are a statement and a tiemless accessory.
Modern Premium Optics
The precise, powerful premium optics give you an impressive overview, while intuitive operation ensure that you can comfortably observe even the smallest details. The latest glass types and coatings guarantee brilliant, natural colours and high-contrast and bright images from edge to edge.
Made for Generations
Protected by an ultra-light aluminum housing and state-of-the-art materials, the new TRINOVID 7×35 bonoculars are rugged, weatherproof and splash-proof. They are up to any challenge, even under harsh conditions, making them the perfect companion for trips, on hiking tours, or at events.
- Iconic design, sleek and elegant with classic black leather trim
- Modern premium optics for impressive viewing experiences with brilliant, natural colors and high-contrast, bright images
- High quality and durable aluminum housing
- Outstanding overview thanks to the largest field of view with high edge sharpness
- More details can be seen even at dusk
- Quiet, shake-free overview of the scenery
|Front lens diameter||35 mm|
|Exit pupil||5.0 mm|
|Field of view at 1,000 yds/m||460 ft / 140 m|
|Close focus range||13.12 ft / 4 m|
|Eyepiece for eyeglass wearers||Yes|
|Eyecup with twist-and-pull action||Adjustable, with 4 click stops|
|Adjustable interpupillary distance||55-75 mm|
|Focusing||Internal focusing via central focusing device, diopter compensation at the lower end of the brige|
|Prism system||Roof prism|
|Coating||“HDC® multicoating and AquaDura® coating on outer lenses”|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.21×5.2×2.05in|
|Weight||20.81 oz / 590 g|