The MONARCH M5 8x 42 feature extra-low dispersion (ED) glass employed to correct chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing to achieve contrast-rich and high-resolution images. For a bright view and natural colour fidelity, a multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms, dielectric high-reflective multilayer coating, and phase correction coating are applied to the roof prisms.
The MONARCH M5 8 x 42 exterior has been completely redesigned from the MONARCH 5 binoculars into a clean form with straight lines. Nikon MONARCH M5 binoculars are ideal for nature-watching, birding, and many other outdoor activities.
- Sophisticated exterior design for comfortable holding
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Optional tripod adapter enables attachment to a tripod [TRA-3/Adaptor H (hard type)]