Comfort is king! Introducing a new lightweight beauty – the Nikon MONARCH 7 8×30 binoculars suit all outdoor activities from nature walks to hunting expeditions.
The sophisticated all-new compact design weighs just 435g, making the MONARCH 7 the lightest in its class of high performance binoculars. You can carry these all day without the aches and pains associated with big binoculars.
You will be impressed by its superior optics and a beautiful wide field of view. The field of view is 8.3° – very few binoculars boast a field of this wide. Even Swarovski’s EL 8×32 is only 8° wide. Performance wise..well it isn’t a Swarovski…but you get great views and still have some money left over for your next birding adventure!
This compact, high performer is rugged and reliable too.
Waterproof and fog-free, it features a protective rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip.
The long eye relief, turn-and-slide eyecups, and soft neck strap make it comfortable to carry and use.
- Sophisticatedly compact design
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and clearer viewing
- Wide apparent field of view
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||8.3|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)||60.3|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||145|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.8|
|Eye relief (mm)||15.1|
|Close focusing distance (m)||2.0|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)||56 – 72|