The PROSTAFF P7 8 x 42 binoculars provide a wide apparent field of view 62.9 ̊ for 8 x 42 that offers spectacular viewing, and employ a diopter adjustment ring locking system to prevent unintentional rotation.
Multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms. Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and phase correction coatings are applied to the roof prisms. All of this effectively combines to deliver a bright field of view plus natural colour fidelity. Oil and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like finger–prints to be easily wiped off.
Nikon PROSTAFF P7 8 x 42 binoculars are ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities, including bird- and nature-watching, sports
events and hiking.
• Wide apparent field of view 62.9° for 8 x 42
• Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution.
• All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images.
• Oil and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like fingerprints to be
easily wiped off.
• Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers.
• Diopter adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation.
• Lead and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms.
• Turn-and-slide rubber eye cups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint.
• Waterproof (up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas.
• Rubber armoring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip.
• Lightweight body uses fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin.