The 8×25 Travelite EX Binocular from Nikon is a compact and waterproof optic that features a fully multicoated optical path and ergonomic housing. A rubber armored carbon fiber body offers lightweight and impact-resistant performance, and the contoured body with textured gripping surfaces provide slip-resistant handling, making the Travelite well-suited for sightseeing on vacation and glassing the ball field from the stands.
Nikon Travelite EX 8×25 is one of the most popular compact binoculars and with very good reason. They offer sharp, crisp images in a compact rubber armoured body binocular.
They are waterproof down to 2m for up to 5 minutes so there are no worries if you are caught out in bad weather. Twist eyecups make it suitable for eyeglass wearers.
Nikon Travelite EX 8×25 Features;
- Waterproof (up to 2m for 5 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Ashperical eyepiece lens eliminates image distortion
- High eyepoint design provides a clear field of view for those who wear eyeglasses
- Close focusing distance: 2.8m
- Multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Eco-glass optics are free of lead and arsenic
- Redesigned body enhances ergonomics
- Aspherical lenses minimise distortion and provide sharp images up to the periphery
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright images
- Special rubber armour for shock-resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Carbon fibre in the body material improves durability
- Compact and lightweight
- Click-type dioptre adjustment ring prevents unintentional rotation
- Larger focusing knob for smooth operation
- Weight: 355 grams