OPTEC DirectSync SW25 Motor for Sky-Watcher Esprit 80 #19787
The Optec DirectSync SW25 motor with built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorised control with a simple twist of the motor housing. DirectSync SW25 can be ordered separately or as part of the FocusLynx Kit.
Designed especially for the Sky-Watcher Esprit series telescope 2-1/2-inch Dual-Speed focusers, the OPTEC DirectSync SW25 features simple installation and an elegant design. The DirectSync motors are fully compatiblity with the FocusLynx Control Hub making DirectSync the very best choice for motorising Sky-Watcher’s premier astrograph telescopes.
For the larger Esprit APO’s with the 3″ focuser, see our DirectSync SW30.
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 80 Apochromat refractor.
Optec DirectSync SW25 Specifications:
DirectSync APO Motor (#19787)
- Motor: 35mm Nippon stepper motor with 50:1 gearhead,
- Material: 6061 aluminium, anodized black,
- Length: 3.75″ (96mm)
- Width: 1.9″ (49mm)
- Weight: 11.6 oz (330 g)
- Tools Required: 1/16″ and 3mm hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket