The OPTEC DirectSync SW30 motor with built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorised control with a simple twist of the motor housing. DirectSync SW30 can be ordered separately or as part of the FocusLynx Kit.
Designed especially for the Sky-Watcher Esprit series telescope 3-inch Dual-Speed focusers, the OPTEC DirectSync SW30 features simple installation and an elegant design.
The DirectSync motors are fully compatiblity with the FocusLynx Control Hub making DirectSync the very best choice for motorizing Sky-Watcher’s premier astrograph telescopes.
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 100 Apochromat refractor,
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 120 Apochromat refractor,
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 150 Apochromat refractor.
DirectSync APO Motor (#19788)
- Motor: 25mm Nippon stepper motor with 25:1 gearhead,
- Material: 6061 aluminium, anodized black,
- Length: 3.0″ (76mm)
- Width: 1.5″ (38mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (155 g)
- Tools Required: 2mm, 2.5mm and 1/16″ hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket