Focusing a telescope by hand can cause the image to shake or even move completely out of the field of view, especially at high magnifications. With the Orion AccuFocus Electronic Telescope Focuser, those annoyances are a thing of the past. Using the pushbutton hand controller you’ll enjoy smooth, precise focusing, without vibration. Choose any speed from coarse to very fine. The DC motor installs easily and works with most Orion telescopes (see list below).
The Orion AccuFocus requires one 9-volt battery in the hand controller (battery not included). Motor, hand controller, motor bracket, attachment hardware, and coil cable included.
The Orion AccuFocus Electronic Telescope Focuser works with these single-speed focus Orion telescopes:
- Orion SkyQuest Classic Dobsonian telescopes
- All Orion AstroView telescopes
- Orion Atlas 8 and Orion Atlas 10 Reflector telescopes
- Orion 80mm ED Refractor telescope
- Orion 100mm ED Refractor telescope
- Orion 120mm ED Refractor telescope
- Also works with many Synta Scopes
Note: the AccuFocus is not compatible with the Orion or Synta Dual-Speed focusers.