The QHY PoleMaster eliminates the frustrating aspects that can crop up during polar alignment. Save time with this highly sensitive camera to guide your mount to the perfect position. You can start polar aligning before the night sky becomes truly dark with its high sensitivity.
THE QHY POLEMASTER IS THE PERFECT ACCESSORY FOR YOUR SYSTEM
Check out its features:
Accuracy: Your best polar alignment can now be achieved with a PoleMaster in the order of a maximum 30-arcsecond range.
Wide-angle view: The PoleMaster’s wide field-of-view (11 x 8 degrees) makes it very easy to locate the pole star.
Easy to install: Easily install it onto any equatorial mount through mount-specific adapters, even on mounts without a polar scope.
Real-time monitoring and adjusting: You can monitor your polar alignment in real-time. If polar alignment is lost, it is now a simple matter to bring it back without having to start from scratch.
Three-star alignment no longer needed: Once you are polar aligned, you will only need to perform a one-star alignment – a real time saver.
Pair it with a single axis mount: When used with a single (RA-only) axis mount, good polar alignment will minimize drift in the DEC axis, therefore maximizing the performance of your mount.
- Install Method: Three M3 screws attach to a mount adapter (mount adapter is sold separately).
- Interface: Mini USB 2.0.
- High Precision: Max 30 arcseconds.
- Dimensions: 40 mm Diameter, 50.7 mm tall.
- Power Consumption: approx 0.35 Watt, 70 mA.
- Field-of-View: 11-degrees x 8-degrees.
- Resolution: approx. 30 arcseconds.
- Rough Precision: approx. 5 arcminutes.
- High-precision electronic alignment scope.
- Don’t forget the proper Adapter for your mount!