RIG Runner 4005 is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your DC equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors, standardizing all of your DC connections. This RIG runner can deliver up to 40 amps total through 5 outlets and is available with top mounted Powerpole®connectors.
Features 1 DC input – (Battery terminal to Anderson Plug Lead Included) 5 Outputs that can be individually fused for the Owners equipment requirements via easily obtainable ‘Automotive Blade’ fuses.
High Current Capability
- Models 40xx are conservatively rated at 40 amps total with any outlet good to 40 amps
- 4004, 4005, 4008 & 4012 models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings
Protected with Readily Available ATC/ATO Fuses
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 amps
Power Monitoring and Alerts
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly
The Rig Runner can be either mounted permanently onto a secure surface, or attached via the supplied 3m Adhesive pads to for example, a battery box.
Includes 1 Bintel Connector Cable DC for attaching to battery.