The saxon HEQ5 Pro Mount with Steel Tripod provides the precision and stability needed for serious observing.
This HEQ5 Pro Mount includes a built-in illuminated polar scope for both Southern and Northern Hemispheres, a latitude adjuster with micrometer scale, an azimuth polar-alignment adjuster, aluminium setting circles, large manual slow-motion tracking controls, bubble level and steel tubular tripod legs.
The saxon HEQ5 Pro Mount with Steel Tripod features and includes the following:
- A user friendly Synscan hand controller
- 2x 5.1Kg counter weight
- Wall-to-wall large accessory tray
- 1.75″ stainless steel tripod legs
- Retractable counterweight shaft
- 1.8 degree step angle and 64 micro steps driven
- Motor resolution at 0.144arc sec (or 9.024,000 steps/rev.)
- Slew speeds from 2x, 8x, 18x, 32x, 64x, 400x, 500x, 600x, and up to 3.4°/sec (800X)
- Sidereal, Solar and Lunar tracking rates
- One, Two and Three star alignment options
- Auto guider interface for astrophotography
- Guiding speed from 0.25x, 0.50x, 0.75x, or 1x
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure astrophotography
- Payload Capacity 13.7Kg
- Containing over 42,900 objects with complete Messier, NGC and IC Catalogues.
- Positioning accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation
- Periodic error correction
- Firmware upgradeable via internet download
- PC Compatibility
- Car power supply adapter included
||3-Years Limited Warranty