The exciting new Skywatcher Collapsible Dobsonian 12 GOTO is precision engineered instrument that will allow you to easily find and enjoy viewing night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. With its patented collapsible tube design, these Dobsonians are truly the ultimate in portability and performance.
SynScan AZ hand control SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power Supply: 10 to 15 V DC 1Amp, 2.1mm Plug (Center positive)
- Motor type: DC Servo Motors,
- Resolution: Motor encoder: 1,620,000 counts per revolution, Main axis encoder: 11,748 counts per revolution
- Slew speeds: 1.0X, 2.0X, 8X, 16X, 32X, 200X, 400X, 600X, 800X, 1000X
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Tracking Mode: Dual Axes Tracking
- Alignment Method: Brightest-Star Alignment, Two-Star Alignment
- Database: 25 user defined objects. Complete M, NGC and IC catalog, partial SAO catalogues, total 42,900 objects
- Go-To Pointing Accuracy: Up to 5 arc min
The SynScanTM AZ hand control allows you point your telescope at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button!! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. The patented dual encoder design allows the telescope to be moved manually whenever the user wishes – but with no need for re-alignment!
The Sky-Watcher Dobsonian SynScan series combines the convenience and affordability of the traditional Dobsonian with the convenience of a computerized Go-To telescope.