SkyWatcher Esprit 120 Super APO OTA
Designed with the discerning astrophotographer in mind, Sky-Watcher’s top-of-the-line Esprit APO refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing thousands of dollars more.
With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. The included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. This system produces a 43mm image circle, and has about 75mm of back focus for imaging accessories (ie. filterwheels).The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid dual speed focuser with zero image shift. The micro focuser allows you to make course and fine adjustments to focus, with focus knobs that are easy to turn, even with gloves on.
All Sky-Watcher Esprit refractors come with a 9 x 50 right angle finderscope, 2-inch Star diagonal, 2-element field flattener, extendable dew shield, camera adapter, D-style dovetail and Aluminium Foam Lined padded case.
Everything you need to get out under the stars.
- Optical Design: Apochromatic Refractor
- Diameter: 120mm
- Focal Length: 840mm
- Highest Practical Power: 240x
- Finder Scope: 8×50 Right Angled Erect Image
- Focuser Diameter: 3″ Linear Power Focuser
- Dual Speed Focuser: Micro focuser allows you to make course and fine adjustments
- Diagonal” 2″ 90 deg. Dielectric Diagonal with 1.25″ adapter
- Tube Weight: 9.61 kg
- Tube Dimensions: 12.5cmx75cm
- Shipping Weight: 26 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 122x46x48 cm3
- Back Focus: 75mm
- Image Circle: 43mm
- D-Style plate with adjustable dew shield
NB: This scope no longer comes with an eyepiece