This Item is not able to be exported to New Zealand
Swarovski EL 8×32 SWAROVISION Specifications
Objective lens Ø (mm)
Exit pupil Ø (mm)
Eye relief (mm)
Field of view at m/1000 m
Field of view (degrees)
Subjective field of view, apparent (degrees)
Shortest focusing distance (m)
Dioptric compensation (dpt)
Interpupillary distance (mm)
Length approx. (mm) [with eyecups twisted in]
Width approx. (mm)
Height approx. (mm)
Weight approx. (g)
|green and sand-brown|
|-25 °C/+55 °C|
|-30 °C/+70 °C|
|4m / 13ft water depth (filled with nitrogen)|
INNOVATION IN EVERY DETAIL
“CONSTANTLY IMPROVING WHAT IS GOOD”
This has been the SWAROVSKI OPTIK motto since day one. For Swarovski, this also means exceeding their customers’ expectations and surprising them time and again – with the precision of Swarovski’s products, with their innovative technology and with their comprehensive service.
Swarovski’s products are manufactured with ultra precise tolerances of 8 μ, less than a hair’s breadth (approximately 60 μ). It is only through a combination of maximum precision, state-of-the-art technology and adherence to the high SWAROVSKI OPTIK quality standards that they are able to consistently and permanently assure the optical perfection for which SWAROVSKI OPTIK is renowned, including tazor-sharp, high-contrast images with maximum colour fidelity as a result of exclusively using high-precision lenses and prisms, and complete reliability from -20 °C / +55 °C.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
To ensure a consistently high quality level in all their products, Swarovski subject every product and every phase of production to comprehensive, manual quality controls. Every product also undergoes a full image and material control. Swarovski’s quality management system has been certified to ISO 9001/2000 since 1999. Their environmental management system has been certified to ISO 14001 since 2000.
The SWAROVISION technology redefined the concept of optical quality.
Field Flattener lenses provide unprecedented peripheral definition, fluoride-containing HD lenses minimize colour fringing, while optimized coatings ensure maximum colour fidelity.
Large eye relief offering a full field of view for those wearing eye glasses.
Swarovski’s HD optics feature fluoride-containing lenses, which virtually eliminate colour aberrations.
The scatter is considerably less with fluoride than with even the best types of optical glass.
This enables maximum colour fidelity and leads to a significant improvement in resolution and contrast
SWAROTOP AND SWARODUR
Coatings for bright, high-contrast images: Reduces surface light reflection from 4-6% to 0.2%.
Used on all the lenses and prisms found in SWAROVSKI OPTIK products.
Coating for maximum colour fidelity across the whole light spectrum: SWAROVSKI OPTIK was the first manufacturer in the world to use this technology in series production.
This non-stick coating on the lenses makes it easier to clean away dirt such as water marks, insect repellents, or tree resin.
NEW FEATURES AND FIELDPRO PACKAGE
The launch of the Swarovski EL 8×32 binoculars by SWAROVSKI OPTIK marked a milestone in long-range optics. These binoculars have now been further enhanced following intensive development and a great deal of dedication. The result of these efforts is the best EL Family ever.
- Completely redesigned strap and harness connection.
- The new rotating strap connector with a cord adapts perfectly to any movement.
- The bayonet catch enables you to fit and switch the carrying strap and accessories very quickly and flexibly.
- With a simple turn of its practical quick catch button you can rapidly and silently adjust the carrying strap to the right length.
- The objective lens covers blend aesthetically into the overall design and also remain securely attached to the binoculars thanks to the innovative connector.
- The focusing wheel can also be used more easily, thanks to its softer, fully armored, and more slip-resistant design.
- The diopter adjustment’s new lock function ensures that your personal settings cannot be changed.
PREMIUM QUALITY DOWN TO THE SMALLEST DETAIL
Like every product from SWAROVSKI OPTIK, the Swarovski EL 8×32 SWAROVISION binoculars are produced using the lowest possible production tolerances and undergo a 100% quality check.
As standard, the binoculars also come with a Field Bag, eyepiece and objective lens protectors, as well as a lift carrying strap.
- Field flattener lenses: contrast right up to the image periphery
- HD optics: maximum contrast & colour fidelity
- Eye relief plus: 100 % field of view even for spectacle wearers
- Maximum colour fidelity: through optimized coating of the lenses and prisms.
Swarovski’s commitment to complete customer satisfaction is reflected in their comprehensive 10 year warranty. Should your binoculars develop a fault or be damaged, even outside the warranty period, you can be assured of service second to none.