NEW ZWO ASIAIR Plus
A built-in WiFi antenna – one key feature of ASIAIR Plus
It can greatly increase the WiFi signal compared to the ASIAIR Pro, making the WiFi connection between your device and ASIAIR Plus more stable. The signal range will also be wider
Four new-added indicators for the DC-12V outputs.
There will be a new update of the ASIAIR app when the ASIAIR Plus is released and you can check the power status easily and monitor consumption in real time.
New-added Type-C USB port.
It will allow you to directly connect the ASIAIR Plus device to your computer via USB cable to transfer data, instead of pulling out the SD card and using a card reader to transfer data.
Smaller and lighter.
Compared to ASIAIR PRO, the ASIAIR Plus has made some big changes in its appearance and weight: smaller and lighter. The ASIAIR Plus is made out of aluminum and processed by CNC tech, which will effectively prevent the ASIAIR Plus from dust and dew, also making the whole device sturdier and more durable.
The top uses laser carving technology to show the constellations Cassiopeia, Ursa Major and Ursa Minor in the sky.
They’re things we never see from down under
ASIAIR OS runs on the eMMC storage.
The new system will provide a smoother and more stable using experience. We also added a new feature: Auto Recovery Mode – When the ASIAIR Plus cannot boot up, the system will detect the faults and recover by itself. The internal storage of the ASIAIR Plus that is available for saving images and videos is 20GB.
Why We Need ASIAIR Plus
- It can totally replace your computer, and the hand-controller of some supported mounts to do astrophotography.
- It allows you to wirelessly control your gear via your smart phone or tablet. You can stay inside with your families and still enjoy the fun of astrophotography at the same time.
- It provides an integrated and easy-to-use workflow suitable for all astronomy amateurs. Even if you are new to astrophotography, you can use it to produce wonderful astrophotography images quickly and with ease.
- Whats in the box
- ZWO ASIAir Plus Wireless Imaging Controller
- 2x DC 0.5m male cable
- 2x DC 1m male cable
- ASIAIR Plus Quick Start Guide
- ASIAIR Plus Activation Guide
- DC 1.5mm male-female extension cable
- USB 3.0 0.75m Type-B date cable